Book on the ancient egyptian language
t***@gmail.com
2014-01-26 18:48:21 UTC
I'm selling a book on the ancient egyptian language. I was recommended this book years ago and no longer the time to devote to learning a new language.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281253185411?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Cheers
Bryan N Griffin Jr
2014-01-30 21:36:54 UTC
Own an earlier edition. Very good book. Would I love to find is an Egyptian to English dictionary. Translating from hieroglyphs to Roman letters is one thing. Putting it all together and going from Egyptian ---> English is something all together.
Cheers
Bryan N Griffin Jr
2014-01-30 21:39:06 UTC
... all together different. That's the really fun part. :)