Romney Stares Uncomprehendingly At $1 Bill
Bill
2012-06-23 22:08:29 UTC
http://www.theonion.com/articles/romney-stares-uncomprehendingly-at-1-bill,28592/

POCATELLO, ID-A $1 bill somehow made its way into the hands of Mitt
Romney during a campaign stop Thursday, reportedly causing the
Republican presidential candidate a moment of uncomprehending
fascination. "What am I looking at here? What is this?" said Romney,
squinting at the bill as he turned it over and over in his hands. "It
almost looks like money, but it's missing the zeroes. Huh. Do people try
to buy things with this?" Romney finally crumpled up the bill and threw
it away, chuckling as he told reporters that "whoever thought that one
up must be a real wiseacre."
hardsoft
2012-06-24 05:14:02 UTC
Post by Bill
http://www.theonion.com/articles/romney-stares-uncomprehendingly-at-1-bill,28592/
POCATELLO, ID-A $1 bill somehow made its way into the hands of Mitt
Romney during a campaign stop Thursday, reportedly causing the
Republican presidential candidate a moment of uncomprehending
fascination. "What am I looking at here? What is this?" said Romney,
squinting at the bill as he turned it over and over in his hands. "It
almost looks like money, but it's missing the zeroes. Huh. Do people try
to buy things with this?" Romney finally crumpled up the bill and threw
it away, chuckling as he told reporters that "whoever thought that one
up must be a real wiseacre."
'Twas OB who looked at that bill
And cried in a voice sharp and shrill
"Why send this to me?
I've called out for THREE!
I get more respect from The Hill"

For the uninformed, OB asks for $3 donations
instead of the traditional dollar ... Makes
sense, doesn't it? What would you expect
from someone who is as phony as a three-dollar
bill?
--
John Miller ***@peoplepc.com
http://hardsoft.us
Uergil
2012-06-24 05:26:53 UTC
Post by Bill
http://www.theonion.com/articles/romney-stares-uncomprehendingly-at-1-bill,28592/
POCATELLO, ID-A $1 bill somehow made its way into the hands of Mitt
Romney during a campaign stop Thursday, reportedly causing the
Republican presidential candidate a moment of uncomprehending
fascination. "What am I looking at here? What is this?" said Romney,
squinting at the bill as he turned it over and over in his hands. "It
almost looks like money, but it's missing the zeroes. Huh. Do people try
to buy things with this?" Romney finally crumpled up the bill and threw
it away, chuckling as he told reporters that "whoever thought that one
up must be a real wiseacre."
--
"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less
remote from the- truth who believes nothing than